As my fingers have been itching for months now to start decorate my own house we bought a little over a year now I gather inspiration from everywhere. Grey and Yellow have been on the top of my color schemes for a while for at least one of the rooms and it really took a turn when a friend of mine ask me to create some wall art for her and her husbands bedroom…
Here is what I found much inspiring and something I would want to incorporate into my Grey and Yellow… so steal away my friends! Hope you enjoy!
1. Flower Abstract Wall Art, set of three 8×10 prints from Candie Ink — $55 for all three (frames not included)
2. Lamp I found online. Made by a yellow vase with a white top. No seller found.
3. Letter it up! Everyone has a letter they can relate something to.. Put yours up on the wall. Prices around $50 per letter from Dragonfly
4. White and Yellow curtains to make it bright and light. Starts at $39 from The Land of Nod
5. Decorate with some fresh lemons in a vase you have sitting around! Cheap and fresh!
6. Yellow and White decorative pillows that will go great with the grey sofa. Two 18×18 pillows for $30 from Castaway Cover Decor
7. Stunning Grey sofa! I want one!! $1,500 at My Loft Lifestyle